Special Note: Only choose ingredients that meet your health needs. Never assume a product is safe, re-read the label and/or call the manufacturer to confirm product is allergen safe for you.
The Party is coming! Oh, I mean the party foods are coming soon!
Here are few party food recipes to get you kicked off until the rest get loaded onto my website!
- Cucumber Hearts (add these to a salad even for bridal shower or Valentine’s Day)
- Grape Catapillers need I say more? These are painfully adorable.
- Heart Shaped Cheese and Cucumbers (if you have dairy allergies you can use dairy free cheese or skip these all together)
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries – this dip is sold ready to microwave–just add strawberries.
- Oreo Stuff Chocolate Cupcakes that are dairy free, egg free and nut free! Super easy to make and look like you worked harder than you really did!
- Fast and Easy 3 Ingredient Festive Drink that wows with the fun Mason jar presentation!
- Jello Filled Orange Slices take a little bit of work, but kids go crazy for them.
Please check back for more recipes soon!
My recipe tying is back logged
and I have many more well recipes to share.
e-mail me with your questions and comments at:
or fill-out the contact form in
our contact page:)