I love coupons, I love samples and I love sales. To be honest, the Swag bags at the First Annual Food Allergy Blogger Conference (FABLOGCON) were amazing and mind boggling. I’ve discovered items that I would never have had access to before thanks to the samples. Also, thanks to vendors being present and providing samples and breakfast items, Attune Foods had me racing to Whole Foods Market to find cereal (think new recipes). I had just posted about my Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie treats last week and I told a reader that I wasn’t sure about gluten free cocoa rice krispies. Like magic, guess what I tasted later that day from Erewhon? What I am trying to say to vendors is thank you for sharing your products to those of us who might not have the chance to find them!
I live in Reno, NV and due to open bins of nuts, my trips to Whole Foods Market have come to a dramatic slow down. My children no longer feel safe in the store so I am ordering more and more items online-which goes against my buy local belief.
Enjoy Life Foods provided a USB with contact data of all attendees!
Dear Vendors, thanks to your swag I…
- am hooked on Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies
- expanded my pantry by three types of cereals of Erewhon
- had to stop my kids fighting over Skeeters Snacks cookies and Don’t Go Nuts individual packaging to share with friends
- made my daughter promise to NOT eat the whole jar of Don’t Go Nuts Chocolate Soybutter
- learned my daughter does want to wear an Allermates bracelet in addition to her Medic Alert Bracelet.
- applaud Sun Cups for using Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms ingredients
- am sad that didn’t taste gluten free O’Mission beer (darn, how did I miss that one)
- appreciated the extra copy of Allergic Living that I shared with a new food allergy parent last night
- am taking Epi Essentials information to my allergist’s office this morning
- plan on switching to an iPhone so I can download the Yodish dining app!
Yes, every attendee received a tee from Allergy Eats!